HelloFresh is a popular meal kit provider in the United States. They also serve customers in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe. This post describes how to delete HelloFresh account easily.
Serving more than 7.1 million customers around the world, HelloFresh is a great tool to plan your meals and keep a healthy diet for your family. Open HelloFresh website or mobile app, set your eating habits and mention how many people you want to cook for.
Pick your favorites from the list of 30+ delicious weekly recipes prepared by their experienced chefs. Those recipes will arrive at your doorstep on the day of your choosing with ingredients and step-by-step instructions for making them.
Whether you are planning to cancel HelloFresh subscription, change delivery date, skip delivery, or delete your HelloFresh account, we’ll cover all sections.
Let us get started,
How to Change Delivery Address, Delivery Day, or Skip Delivery on HelloFresh
Here’s what to do to change your address and skip delivery via a web browser,
- Visit HelloFresh website from your browser and sign in to your account.
Click your name in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose Help Center from the list.
- A new page will open with action buttons to change your delivery address, change delivery date, edit delivery, and others.
Pick an appropriate option to get further instructions to manage your delivery.
How to Change Delivery Address, Delivery Day, or Skip Delivery on HelloFresh App
HelloFresh’s iOS and Android apps have almost similar options to change delivery date and address.
- Open HelloFresh on your smartphone.
Tap Profile from the bottom-right corner.
- A new page will open where you can to modify personal information and view recipes.
Visit Help Center as next.
- Then, you will see buttons to get instructions regarding changing delivery address, delivery day, and more.
Tap a button to go to the next step.
How to Cancel HelloFresh Subscription
Here’s how to cancel your HelloFresh Subscription,
- Open HelloFresh website and log in to your account.
- Click your name in the top-right corner to view more options.
- Visit Account Settings from the list.
- Scroll down through the page to locate plan settings.
- Click Cancel plan option.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Finally, a confirmation message will appear that your subscription is successfully cancelled.
How to Delete HelloFresh Account via website
Follow these steps to delete HelloFresh account from a PC,
- Visit HelloFresh website and log in to your account.
- Click your name from the top-right corner.
Visit Help Center.
- Scroll-down to the bottom.
Hit Contact Us button.
- Pick Live chat option
A live chat prompt will be served from the right side. Type ‘Delete account’ in the text field and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Their virtual chat assistant will come up with two options, Cancel subscription & Delete account data.
Click on Delete account data > Delete my personal information. Then, you will be connected to a live agent.
Tap Talk to agent button to proceed. Ask the agent to delete your account and data. Once your account is deleted, you will get a confirmation email on the registered account.
How to Delete HelloFresh Account via iOS/Android apps
Follow these steps to delete HelloFresh account from your phone,
- Open HelloFresh App and tap profile from the bottom panel.
- Head to Help Center.
- Scroll down to the bottom to locate Contact us option.
Tap the button.
- Pick the Chat option.
- Their live chat window will load instantly,
Type ‘Delete my account’ and enter.
- Their live chatbot will come up with two options—Cancel subscription & Delete account data.
Tap Delete account data, followed by Delete my personal information. As soon as your entry is submitted, you will be connected to a live agent.
Tap Talk to agent button to proceed. Ask the agent to delete your account and data. They will process your request immediately, and you will get a confirmation email when it is done.