Crunchyroll is the world’s largest anime library with more than 1000 titles across various categories. They stream anime, films, television series, and games through PC and mobiles. This post explains how to delete Crunchyroll account in simple steps.
Planning to cancel your Crunchyroll subscription or delete Crunchyroll account? Any way, we’ll guide you in this guide.
Let us get started,
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your Crunchyroll membership,
- Visit Crunchyroll website and sign in to your account
- Click your profile picture icon from the top-right corner
- Pick ‘My Account’ from the list.
- Visit Membership info from the left sidebar
- It will show your membership status covering plan type, billing cycle, and next due date. Tap ‘Cancel membership’ button that appears on the right side.
- Scroll down through the next page and tap ‘Cancel membership’ again.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message that your membership has been cancelled.
How to Delete Crunchyroll Account
This is how to delete your Crunchyroll account from a web browser,
Step 1: Click here to visit account deactivation page on Crunchyroll
Pick a reason for your account deactivation. Enter your password. Click Deactivate Now button.
Step 2: A pop-up box will appear with a message ‘Are you sure? You cannot UNDO this!’. Click Ok to confirm.
That’s it. Your account is successfully deactivated/deleted. Everything in your account including personal information, browsing history, and order history are also deleted forever.