Do you have an iPhone X, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12? Want to know how to switch off or restart your device?
Apple removed the Home button since the iPhone X and moved most of its functions to the side button. So if you are accustomed to the models up to the iPhone 8, the iPhone X, iPhone 11, and iPhone 12 are initially difficult to use. The new iPhone models have a slight difference, not only in the launch of Siri but also in taking a screenshot, as well as the way the mobile is turned on / off.
Let’s see how to turn off or restart iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and iPhone X quickly.
Turn Off iPhone 11 or iPhone 12
Simply pressing and holding the side button would switch off all previous iPhone models. But now things have changed. If you do the same on iPhone X, iPhone 11, or iPhone 12, it will open Apple’s digital assistant Siri. Now you may wonder how to turn off the device. Right?
- Press and hold the Side and Volume Up or Volume Down Buttons at the same time
- Then the ‘Slide to Power Off’ option will appear
- Swipe on the screen to turn off iPhone
- Wait up to 30 seconds
Turn off iPhone 11 or iPhone 12 through Settings
If your volume or power buttons are not working or take a long time to respond, there is another way to turn off your device.
- Open Settings menu on iPhone 11 and tap General
- Scroll down to the bottom to locate the Shut Down option
- Now you will see a Slide to Power Off button. Slide the button to shut down your device.
- That’s it.
How to Turn On iPhone 11 and iPhone 12
Wants to know how to turn the iPhone 11 back on? Press and hold the Side button for one or two seconds and iPhone 11 will turn on again.