Apple unveiled the latest product in its flagship range, the iPhone 11, last year. The phone, which has captured the minds of gadget lovers in a short span of time, comes with a 6.1 display, iOS 13 operating system and dual cameras on either side. Launched in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB internal storage variants, the iPhone 11 has 4GB of RAM and 3110 mAh of battery.
Apple removed the Home button since the iPhone X and moved most of its functions to the side button. So if you are accustomed to the models up to the iPhone 8, the iPhone x and iPhone 11 are initially difficult to use. The new iPhone models have a slight difference, not only in the launch of Siri but also in taking a screenshot, as well as the way the mobile is turned on / off.
Let’s see how to turn on or off iPhone 11 quickly.
How to Turn Off iPhone 11
On iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max simply pressing and holding the side button will make Siri, Apple’s Virtual Assistant, open. Now you may wonder how to turn off the device. Right?
To turn off the iPhone 11, just follow these steps.
- Press and hold the Side and Volume Up or Volume Down Buttons at the same time
- Then the ‘Slide to Power Off’ option will appear
- Swipe on the screen to turn off iPhone 11
You can even turn the iPhone 11 off through the settings menu.
- Open Settings menu on iPhone 11 and tap General
- Scroll down to the bottom to locate the Shut Down option
- Now you will see a ‘Slide to Power Off’ button. Slide the button to shut down your device.
How to Turn On iPhone 11
Wants to know how to turn the iPhone 11 back on? Press and hold the Side button for one or two seconds and iPhone 11 will turn on again.